Laisim Media Player is a free Android media player with equalizer, visualizer, lyrics downloader, tag editor, and many many more amazing features. This free Android media player provides a host of features, which generally are a part of premium apps or upgrades. This media player lets you set equalizers for each song individually, which means you do not have to change it for each songs every time. This Android music player also lets you search for lyrics of songs.
Apart from that, it displays meta info of each song with option to edit it as well. The media player also has music controls support for lock screen, along with options for customizing its look. You can mark songs as Favorite to add them to Favorites playlist. It also has filters for listening to songs of only a specific media format. Apart from this, it comes with bass booster, different themes/skins, widgets, album art finder, and Fade In/Fade Out effect.
Note: This media player also has Visualizer option but according to app’s description, its not supported by all devices. However, it worked completely fine in my testing.
Using This Android Media Player with Equalizer, Visualizer, Lyrics, Tag Edit:
When you launch Laisim Media Player for the first time, it will take some time to scan all your songs. After successful scanning the songs, you will see the interface of this Android media player as shown in the screenshot below. You can see that it has the name of the song at top, album art at middle, and music controls at bottom. The screenshot on the right side is displaying the function of each control.
If you want to check all songs of the current playlist, then swipe right, and for lyrics swipe left. If there are no lyrics, then tap and hold on the text to update lyrics. You can update lyrics both manually and automatically via Wi-Fi.
To get more options, tap three dot icon at bottom right. It will display the following options: Edit Tag, Search, Sleep Timer, Ringtone, Send, and Tag Info.
- Edit Tag: This option lets you edit tag info of currently playing song. You can edit song title, album, artist, and genre.
- Search: Use this option to search for any song in currently playing playlist.
- Sleep Timer: This option lets you set sleep timer after which media player will stop playing songs automatically. You can set sleep timer between 1 to 90 minutes.
- Ringtone: Use this option to set currently playing song as your caller ringtone.
- Send: Get options for sharing currently playing song with others.
- Tag Info: Checkout default tag info of a song from here.
There are four more options which you will get by tapping and hold on Play/pause option of this Android media player. The options are Library, Effect, Visualizer, and Settings.
- Library: Get different options to explore your library by tapping on it. The options are: Most Played, Favorite, All Songs, Album, Artist, Genre, Playlist, Folder, and Has Lyrics.
- Effect: Use this option to get equalizer and edit it as per your preference.
- Visualizer: As name suggests, tap on it to see the visualizer. (Not supported on all devices)
- Settings: Use this option to customize this media player as per your preference. You can customize a lot of things from here like themes, skin, enable/disable album art, library options, headphones option, widgets, lock screen settings, etc..
Below is a screenshot of the lockscreen while listening to songs on this Android media player.
You may also like: 5 Free Media Player Apps for Android.
Laisim Media Player is a really awesome Android media player with equalizer, visualizer, lyrics, tag edit, and much more. I am really impressed with this media player, as it can give a tough competition to any paid media player out there. It is highly customizable and feature rich as well. Its a must have for all Android music lovers.