Time Task is a simple, compact and full featured free timing tool to perform various timed tasks easily in the scheduled time. Time Task is free to use.
While managing lots of work at a time its quite natural that you tend to forget some. It can happen with anybody but no longer it can happen with you if you use Time Task. Time Task makes sure you never miss your important work and things.
Features of this free timing tool
- A variety of timed tasks can be created using Time Task such as Reminders, Open a file, Run a program, Play music, Standby, Shutdown, Restart, Log off and Lock.
- The tasks can be scheduled to start and end in a specified time.
- You can also choose to repeat a task either daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. You can also choose custom repetition by which the tasks will be repeated in your chosen interval.
- Time Task boasts of effective time detection mechanism which triggers the scheduled events on time.
- You can choose from a wide variety of alert tones.
- Time Task has a user friendly and simple looking interface with 4 skins to choose from.
- The data in Time Task’s task list can be backed up so that your important reminders are always safe. The backed up data can be restored anytime.
- Time Task also houses a music player to manage and enjoy all your music.
Time Task has a built in help system to help new users understand Time Task. It is a simple and compact application which neither occupies too much space nor slows your system down. People interested to try some more timing tools can also try TimeSnapper Classic and TaskLogger. Time task installs smoothly and runs perfectly in windows XP/vista/2000/7 systems. Time Task is a clean software as it doesn’t write system registry. The application ran smoothly when tested and was able to perform the scheduled tasks on time. Time Task is that revolution in timing tools which is sure to impress many. Give it a try.