App Alerts is a free online alert service to receive mobile application alert on your email whenever a new iPhone app is launched. With the help of this online alert service, you will instantly receive email alerts for any newly launched app matching your keyword. You can even search for any application just by entering the search term.
This online alert service basically shows and alerts you about the iPhone apps. You can create an app alert by clicking on create an app alert button and entering the keyword for the apps that interests you.
This online alert service also allows you to edit, pause and even delete the app alert. “My settings” options allows you to adjust the alert delivery options. You can either receive email alerts immediately when an app matching your interest is launched or receive a daily email with the list of apps matching your interest.
Now, with app alert you can be among first of your friends to find out newly launched iPhone apps.
Don’t forget to check out Gmail Notifier reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of This Application Alert Service:
- Easy to use and completely free online alert service.
- App alert can be edited, paused or deleted.
- Receive email application alert instantly with launch of an app matching your interest.
- Simple and painless registration process.
- Scans new iPhone apps and notifies you about them.
You would also like to check out free Twitter alerts service.
How To Use This Application Alert Service:
- Go on to the homepage of this online application alert service.
- Click “Create an AppAlert” button.
- Click the “Register” link. Type in your desired username and your email address.
- Click the create account button.
- Hit “Create an app” button and enter the keyword for the category of the application which interests you.
- Click the “Go” button, that’s it you created an app alert.
App Alerts offers one of the best way to get notified about the any newly launched application. Try this free online application alert service for free.