The Image Collector is a free image downloader which allows you to view images and download it from wide range of web services. This image downloader includes most popular and commonly used image hosting services such as Picasa, Imgur, PhotoBucket, Photo.net, etc. This image viewer allows you to choose any of these web services for downloading images. This image downloader automatically fetches latest images and displays them as thumbnails.
This image downloader allows you to create categories and the images can be directly downloaded to the selected category. Categories are created at specific locations on the disk. So when you activate a category and download an image it automatically gets saved into location of that category. Moreover you may also view the image before the download by left click on the image. This shows full version of the image in TIC (The Image Collector) viewer. You may also modify this image downloader’s options according to your preferences with the help of “options” in the tool tab.
This image viewer also includes a premium pack which is paid.
You can also search images on popular and free image search engines.
Some Key Features of this Image Downloader:
- View, categorize and download images from several web services.
- View an image before download.
- View latest images.
- Directly visit the service website.
- Service settings on web services shows image category provided by web services.
- Create and name categories for storing the images.
- Edit or remove categories.
- Set a category as default.
- Hide images.
How to Download and Install this Image Downloader:
- Go on to homepage of this image viewer.
- Click on “Click Here” opposite to download option.
- An exe file gets downloaded into your system.
- Run the file and follow further installation instructions.