Visual SlideShow is a free software that lets you easily create web slideshows from your photo collection with stunning transition effects. It’s a simple and handy app, which helps you in making publish-ready photo slideshows without writing any piece of code. Visual SlideShow comes with a simple and minimalistic interface with drag and drop support to easily generate web slideshows.
The app provides Flickr and Photobucket support to add images, and offers various beautiful template options to make your slideshows look even more impressive. It allows publishing slideshows directly on the web, on an FTP Server, or creating a Joomla module for your website. Plus it allows inserting the image gallery anywhere on a webpage with a single mouse click.
Visual SlideShow is available as a freeware and can be downloaded using the link given at the end of this article. After installing, you can simply launch the app to create web slideshows with few mouse clicks. Let’s see how.
Create amazing Web Slideshows with Visual SlideShow:
To create a web slideshow with this free slideshow maker, you simply need to drag your photo collection to the program interface and drop it there. Or you can also click on the “Plus” (+) button and add images or directory containing images to Visual SlideShow.
Once you add images, you can click on the “Settings” icon on the toolbar to open the “Gallery Properties” window. This contains four different tab. Let’s have a look on them one by one.
- General: This tab allows you to choose a slideshow title and set other properties for your web slideshow, including autoplay, loop, show caption, etc. Apart from that, it allows you to attach a music file (MP3 format only) to be played in background with your slideshow.
- Thumbnails: This tab allows you to enable or disable thumbnail view below the slideshow, and adjust various properties of these thumbnails. These include thumbnail size, format, quality, alignment, etc.
- Images: The Images tab provides some template options (Android iPhone, Pinboard, etc.) for your web slideshow. Plus, it lets you choose the image size, frame size, image quality, and transition effect to be applied to the photos. The transition time and slideshow delay can be adjusted using slider controls.
- Publish: This tab enables you to choose a publish method for your web slideshow. These include publishing the slideshow instantly on browser or on an FTP server, inserting it to a webpage, or creating a Joomla module of it to be published on a Joomla website.
Once you are done, you can click on the “Publish” button to reflect changes and publish your web slideshow.
Key Features of Visual SlideShow:
- Free web slideshow creator for Windows.
- Drag and drop support for adding photos.
- Flickr and Photobucket support.
- Minimalistic interface.
- Options to add music to the web slideshow.
- Autoplay or loop slideshow.
- Enable/disable thumbnails in slideshow.
- Show/hide caption.
- Provides a bag full of amazing templates with preview.
- Provides beautiful transition effects.
- Adjustable image/ thumbnail quality.
- Easy to use slider controls for adjusting transition time and slideshow delay.
- Publish slideshow instantly on browser window or on an FTP server.
- Insert slideshow within a web page without writing code.
- Can also create Joomla module of the web slideshow.
Also check out Fluid Slideshow app for Windows 8 and free Image Viewer with 3D, Slide, and Animation effects.
The Final Verdict:
Visual SlideShow is a nice free slideshow maker to create web slideshows without having to write lines of code. It creates great-looking photo slideshows without deteriorating image quality and implement them like Flash files. Download free and give it a try.