KuaiZip is a free file compression software that lets you to compress and decompress your files in order to secure your files and save disk space of your system. It compresses files very fast and supports compression formats such as KZ, ZIP, 7Z, etc. Moreover, it allows you to password protect your compressed files and you can also mount image files (ISO, NRG, CUE/BIN etc.) using this file compressor. File compression ratio is very high in this free file compression software which helps you to compress your files upto a good extent.
Key Features of KuaiZip:
- Easy and fast compression/decompression of files.
- High compression ratio.
- Password protection facility available.
- Completely free, no hidden costs.
- Mount image files.
How This Free File Compression Software Works?
KuaiZip software is very easy to use. While working with this software, perform actions according to your preferences:
- Right-click on any file or folder which you want to compress using this file compressor. Then go to the Add to file name.kz option and click here. It will start compressing your file and compressed file will be in front of you. Compression ratio is very high and fast.
- If you want, you can directly compress and email your compressed file to the people of your choice via available Compress and Email option.
- This is the basic way to compress your file, and in order to perform some other useful actions, simply click on Add to archive option and a small window will open up providing you different options.
- In this window, you will find options as you can see in the below screenshot.
- In General menu, you can select the desired location where you want to store your compressed file. Simply click on Browse option and select the desired location.
- You can also see the Archive formats available in this window KZ, ZIP, and 7Z. Select any compression format and move further.
- Adjust the compressing method like: Normal, fastest, best etc.
- Set password(if you wish) for your compressed file by clicking on Set password button. Next time when you will extract or decompress your file, then you need to enter password. Thus, this password facility protects your files.
- Once you have done with all the settings, hit the OK button and your file will start compressing.
- Another important option known as Advanced menu allows you to split your file in volumes i.e. you can break a large file into chunks.
- Other options such as file, backup, time etc. are also available while compressing a file using Add to archive option. Perform actions according to your need.
- This way you can compress your desired file no matter how big your file is.
- Likewise, you can decompress your files by simply right-clicking on a file. You can choose the desired option to extract or decompress your file from the available options.
- Thus it’s an easy to use and helpful software. And if you want to perform some more actions, then simply open the main window of KuaiZip from the desktop shortcut. You will find different options as you can add your files using Add icon, extract files to the desired place using Extract to icon, Mount image files such as iso, nrg etc. using Mount icon etc.
- You will learn more and explore more options on using this software on a regular basis.
Download and Installation:
- You can download it easily from its homepage. Click on Download button available there and it will download in a very little time to your PC.
- After this, click on the setup file of KuaiZip and follow the steps that appears in the installation wizard. When the installation will complete, click finish button and associate files which you want to associate to KuaiZip compressor.
- As you can see in the above image, these are the file formats which can be associated with KuaiZip. Select desired file formats and hit the OK button and start working with this free file compression software.
KuaiZip is a handy software that helps you to compress/decompress your files in a much better way.
Check out few other free software to compress files.