Glimmer is an AI-based online tool that generates professional quality PowerPoint presentations easily and quickly using only text prompts. You can start forgetting the days of manual and dull presentations and start appreciating the visually attractive and appealing ones that are generated by Glimmer.
Glimmer is based on GPT-3 and DALL·E 2. GPT-3 (Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3) is a powerful language model. Likewise, DALL-E is a deep learning model developed by Open AI that generates digital images from natural language descriptions.
How it Works:
1. Navigate to Glimmer by clicking on the link given at the end of this article article and click on ‘Try now’
2. Use the ‘Theme’ dropdown to choose between a Light or Dark Theme. Similarly, use the ‘Theme Option’ dropdown to choose a Solid or Gradient color for the background of the presentation.
3. Next, describe the idea of your presentation using a detailed description. For example: ‘Solar system with one slide for every planet’ or ‘Presentation about AI Technology with focus on Stable Diffusion’.
4. Wait for some time while Glimmer processes the information and prepares the presentation based on the description specified by you.
5. Once the presentation is generated it will be displayed on the screen. you can click on the thumbnail of any slide to view it in a bigger size.
6. You can click on any text element to edit it directly in Glimmer. Once you are satisfied with the presentation and its appearance, click on the ‘Export PPTX’ button to download the presentation in the PPTX format. You can now open the presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint and format and edit it if required
7. A small panel on the right side of the presentation gives you a history of all the descriptions that you have used to generate your presentations.
- No images related to any topic in the presentation are inserted in any slide. If you require images to enhance your presentation as is the common practice, you must download and do the needful in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The website frequently experiences high demand due to which I often faced a difficulty in generating the presentation and had to reload the page several times.
Glimmer is a good online tool for automatically generating presentations from a text prompt and exporting them in PPTX format. It used GPT-3 and DALL·E 2 but does not append any images in the presentation. Glimmer is by no means perfect and you may have to modify your presentation in PowerPoint before you can actually use it for any purpose. But it does have a great scope as it is based on AI and may soon incorporate several powerful features to give you that perfect presentation which you can instantly roll out.
Click here to navigate to Glimmer.
Do you wish to swiftly Transcribe and Summarize YouTube videos using GPT-3. Click here for a Google Chrome Extension that does this for you on the fly.