MYIP Basic is a free IP Address Finder which shows your IP address and easily Finds IP address of any other host/website. This IP address finder is small in size and takes very less space of your disk. Moreover this IP address finder allows you to save or print your IP address and the Host’s IP address. This tool has also got a “Local Network” window which shows all the computers which are connected on your local network. On the left side of this “Local Network” window, this tool shows a small world map on which your IP address location is shown.
When you launch this software, it opens up with it’s user friendly interface showing a small flag of the country you are located in. For viewing your IP address you need to click on “My IP” button, your IP address will be shown in the IP address box. After this a click on “Lookup” will take you to another window which shows you various information about your IP Address, which can be saved or printed easily with their respective buttons.
Don’t forget to check out Advanced IP Scanner reviewed by us.
And for IP address of any host you need to simply type the website in the box labeled as host. Then click on “Get IP” button, the IP address of that website will be shown in the IP address box.
Some Key Features of This IP Address Finder:
- Views your IP address/website’s IP address in just a single click.
- Save or Print IP addresses.
- Shows computers on your local network.
- Shows your IP address location on Google map.
- Allows you to View networked IP’s, renew your IP, change your IP, etc.
- Update option allows you to update this software to it’s new version.
Also try out free IP scanner.
How to Download and Install This IP Address Finder:
- Visit the homepage of this software and click on “download now” button.
- A zip format file gets downloaded into your system.
- Unzip the zip format file and run the application.
MYIP Basic is a free IP address finder which allows you to easily find your IP address in a single click. Download it for free.