Right Inbox is a free application to schedule email in Gmail like never before. This application is easy to use because you need to install this to your Google Chrome only once and allow this app to access your Gmail. That’s all you need to do, you will come across a new option of “Send Later” in your Gmail inbox. Most of us might have thought about such an option of scheduling, but now its time to actually schedule email like a breeze.
This application is one of a kind app specially made for Gmail. With the help of this application you can set the time and date for an email to be sent. The best thing about this software which made me happy for the whole day was that after scheduling the mail, even if you sign out of your Gmail account the email will be sent according to the specified scheduled time. You can also send future email reminders to yourself. This application also supports time zone. So you can schedule email according to a specific time zone.
Some Key Features Of Right Inbox To Schedule Email:
- Completely Free and easy to use.
- Available For Google Chrome And Firefox.
- Schedule Email by specifying date and time.
- Time zone support.
- Includes few preset schedule timings.
How To Install Right Inbox To Schedule Email:
- Visit the homepage of this application.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- You will come across the installation tutorial page.
- Click the “click here” link.
- Now, click the continue button in the confirmation pop-up.
- Click the “Install” button in the installation confirmation window.
- Refresh your Gmail.
- Click the “continue” button in the confirmation pop-up.
- Tap “Grant Access” button in the Gmail accounts window.
- Click “Ok” in the confirmation pop-up.
- That’s it, you will come across “Send Later” option next to “Send” option in your Gmail.
Right Inbox is a free application which allows you to schedule email in your Gmail. Install it for free.