I have felt a need for this kind of software since a long time, and finally found it today. Linked Notes is a Free Personal Wiki Software.What that means is that you can organize your notes in form of a wiki, so that you can easily manage them.
Consider Linked Notes as a wiki style notepad for your computer. When you add a new page, it is added to a tree like structure on the left side. The tree can be organized in a hierarchical order. This makes it very easy to navigate through notes, and have them properly managed.
The notes themselves can be properly formatted. You can manage font style, font size, and make them bold, underline, and Italic. If you enter a URL, Linked Notes automatically convert it to hyperlink.
Here are some of the features of this Free Personal Wiki Software:
- Notes are arranged in hierarhical tree format. Pages can be navigated using forward/back buttons, or directly through tree.
- Pages are linked by name automatically when page names are entered.
- This Free Personal Wiki Software minimizes to system tray, so that it is always running and is just one click away.
- Formatting options include bold, underline, italics, strikethrough, font and font size.
- Linked Notes can even be run directly from a USB flash drive.
- Notes pages can be Imported and exported as text or RTF files.
- Completely Free.
Linked Notes is a really good free software, and can become your replacement for standard windows notepad. This is how the Windows notepad should have been. Love it!
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: