Outlook Notify is a free Outlook notifier that notifies you of any new email even when Outlook is not working. It directly checks Exchange web services to see if you have received a new email, and then pops up a message in your system tray.
The program places a small icon on the taskbar and when a message is detected, you’ll be informed. Having this free addition on your workstation or on your home computer, allows you to surf the net, download music and other programs, without having to periodically check your email.
In the office you’ll be able to do work without interruption and know that you’ll be alerted by Outlook Notify if and when a message is placed in your inbox. With this independently designed and engineered free tool, you are able to use Outlook as your main email program. Note: You need to have Exchange 2007 or Exchange 2010 running on your email server to use Outlook Notify. If you are using other email services like Gmail or Yahoo, you can use Gmail Notifier or EmailTray.
Also note that if you are using some Microsoft Outlook Alternative to check your exchange emails, even then Outlook Notify would work.
Outlook Notify includes the following features:
- A small icon sits in the system tray and monitors mail.
- You are able to configure the utility to suit your own needs.
- Once the configuration is set, no one can make modifications, except the person that set up the program.
- Simplicity in checking mail whether it is standard Outlook or Outlook Web Access, simply click on the notification icon.
- Users are able to create their own username and password or use the default username and password, already created for Outlook.
- The program has been fully tested with Microsoft terminal Services and Citrix.
- Server mode also makes sure no person can tamper with configurations.
Also check out free email prioritizers.
One doesn’t have to be a Harvard graduate to see the advantages of having this free Outlook notifier sitting in the system tray. Once installed, you’ll wonder how you got by without Outlook Notify. Even if your Outlook is closed, still you will be notified of new email. Download Outlook Notify here.