Here are some features of Kigo Image Converter:
- The file formats that it supports are - Windows Bitmap (.BMP), JPEG (.JPG), JPEG 2000 (.J2K), JPC (.jPC), PNG (.PNG), TIFF (.TIF,.TIFF), TGA (.TGA), PCX (.PCX), PNM (.PNM)
- It lets you add watermarks to images
- It lets you scale the size of any image
- You can set the position, text and font of the image where you want to watermark
- It can also be used as a thumbnail maker
- It allows batch conversion
Using Kigo Image Converter, you can reduce the storage space occupied by image files. One way could be by scaling down the width and height of images and the other way could be of compressing the file.
This program works efficiently and and converts any image you wish to into other formats and is completely free of cost.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: