QuickSharp is a free IDE for .Net programming. It lets you easily do your development in .Net framework. QuickSharp is lighweight, simple to use, and completely free. This is a good free replacement for Visual Studio.
QuickSharp comes with support for C#, VB.Net, JScript, and Intermediate language. You can compile programs within QuickSharp itself, and the editor shows you syntax errors, and comes with code assitant.
Here are some of the features of this free IDE for .Net:
- It supports compiling programs in C#, VB.Net, and Jscript. Errors and warnings if any are displayed in output window and you can locate them within code also.
- QuickSharp comes with intellisense to help you quickly complete code.
- QuickSharp comes with Cassini Web server, so that you can develop and test ASP.Net web applications.
- QuickSharp lets you work with any ADO.Net compatible database. It even lets you write queries, and provides native code assist support for SQL Server and MySQL.
- You can even add your own features to QuickSharp using its plugin based architecture.
QuickSharp is a nice free IDE for .Net development, if you want to use a free and light weight IDE. It needs .Net 3.5 framework to run.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: