ToolWiz BSafe is a free personal encryption tool. This personal encryption tool helps you in protecting your private documents by encrypting them. It creates a virtual safe which works like a regular drive where you can store files. The files stored in this virtual safe are encrypted on the go and cannot be accessed without the right password. So you can be sure that all your files will be safe with this personal encryption tool.
Lets look at some features of this personal encryption tool:
- It is completely free for home use.
- It creates a virtual disk on your system.
- The storage is however done in a specific folder in your computer.
- You need to know the password to open the information which is stored in that virtual safe.
- It is very lightweight and does not affect the performance of your computer.
- You can create multiple numbers of safes on your computer.
- You can define the size and volume of the safe that is the maximum amount of files that can be stored in the safe.
- You can also change the password of the safe later on.
How to use this personal encryption tool:
You need to download the software by clicking on the download link provided on the website.
- After downloading the software you need to install it and then launch it.
- On launching you will see a screen where you can create a new safe or you can open an existing safe.
- Once you create a safe you have to define a file which will contain the safe and also the volume of the safe.
- Then if you want to open a safe you have to open the file containing the safe and also have to give the password for the safe.
ToolWiz BSafe is a useful personal encryption software and can store any private file you have securely. Go ahead and give it a try, its free!