KuView is a free open-source image viewer which is designed to help users manage their photo and image files. KuView allows the user to move, rename and print images easily. The program is able to read and is compatible with such algorithms as Lanczos and can read metadata.
Here are some of the features of KuView:
- As mentioned the ability to read and be compatible with such algorithms as Lanczos and EXIF files.
- The ability to rotate and set as wallpaper any and all images.
- One can view a slide show and move between different directories. If the user has an interest, he or she may view each directory’s history through the “traverse menu”
- KuView image viewer, unlike other viewers, also has the ability to allow users to manage images in Google’s Picasa application. This is an important option and one that many other programs would like to be able to do.
- KuView can also view thumbnails and other images from within an archive, either *.zip, *.tar, or *.gaz and will also support raw images.
- The program is Unicode capable and has a set of command line interface functions and option available. User’s are encouraged to experiment and test the system.
This free image viewer is available as either an executable file or a full download and install. Although the program is still finding its legs, so to speak, the bugs that are sometimes found in the application are soon dealt with. Constant upgrade versions mean that those who download and setup this free application are not left with a white elephant; indeed the engineers and designers of free KuView have the consumer in mind and thus announce regular updates.
It appears that the men and women who designed and implemented this open source image viewer listen to the advice of users and therefore since its creation, KuView has continued to evolve and become a popular download for many. If you are still undecided about KuView, don’t be alarmed, use the executable mode first until you feel comfortable in installing it.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: