PDF reDirect is a free PDF printer to convert any document on your PC to a PDF file. It works like other PDF printers: when you install PDF reDirect, it starts showing up as an option in “Print” settings. When you choose this as printer, your file is converted to a PDF file. So, if any file can be printed, it can be converter to PDF with this free PDF printer.
Now, these are the basic features that many other PDF printers provide, like, Lightning PDF Printer, and Free PDF Printer. What sets PDF reDirect apart are the additional features that it offers. It lets you merge multiple PDF files, control output quality of PDF, and encrypt PDF files.
Here are some of the features of this Free PDF Printer:
- Convert any file to PDF by using PDF reDirect.
- You can merge multiple PDF files together to convert them into one PDF file.
- You can control output picture quality to control size of converted PDF file.
- It shows you a preview of PDF file.
- It can encrypt converted PDF file.
- Once the conversion to PDF is complete, it can also open the file in your PDF reader.
- You can set how the converted PDF file should open when someone views the file. You can also setup the file to open like a PPT slideshow.
Download PDF reDirect Free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: