Driverzone is a free software to scan and provide missing hardware drivers in a system. This software once downloaded runs a thorough scan of your system and provides you a detailed list of missing hardware drivers. These drivers can be downloaded from the website itself. The thing to keep in mind is that, the list of missing hardware drivers provided to you is just a suggestion from the website. But the website doesn’t guarantee whether the suggested hardware drivers would work on your system.
The home page of the website allows you to either search for hardware drivers by hardware name, that is if you already know which driver is missing. Otherwise you can download the free DriverZone scanner utility. This scanner utility will scan your system and check for any missing drivers.
How to download and find hardware drivers with DriverZone Scanner Utility:
- On the homepage of the website click on the download here button.
- You will be taken to the download page, which has 3 options for download – scanner utility, web scan, offline scan. Choose th appropriate one. I choose scanner utility.
- Once you click the download button, you will be taken to the download instructions page and your download will start.
- An exe file will get downloaded to your system.
- Now run this exe file to install.
- As soon as you run the file, a scan page will open up in your default browser with the results of the scan.
- The results will show all the installed hardware and drivers in green color. Missing drivers will be displayed in red.
- Next to the missing drivers red indicator, you will see a blue drop down arrow which will take you to the download page of the missing driver.
- For downloading this missing driver, you will have to sign up with this website.
- After sign up, you can just click on the download button for all the missing drivers and they will be installed in no time.
The website does say that they do not guarantee if the drivers are going to work on your system. I installed bluetooth driver and it seems to be working absolutely fine on my system. The website also provides a paid membership, in which they also suggest you alternative hardware drivers that you can try out if the default one does not work.
DriverZone is a wonderful device driver resource Website and is absolutely worth having on your system.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows ME, 2000, 98, 95, NT4, 7, Server 2008, Vista, XP, Server 2003
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: