Viber is a free Android App which lets you make Free Calls and Send Free Messages. Viber was available for iPhones earlier but now it can be installed on Android as well. This Android App lets you make Free calls and send Text messages to anyone who has this application installed. You can make Free calls and send text messages absolutely Free anywhere anytime to your friends and family, provided the person to whom you are communicating with, should have Viber installed.
Viber application integrates with your existing phone’s address book. Just select any friend/contact of your choice from your existing phonebook and enjoy free communication with him/her using the Viber app.
Also, you don’t need to yell unnecessarily over the phone, as Viber enhances the sound quality.
You don’t need to remember your username or password anymore, as Viber does not require any PIN or any username. Viber application uses your phone number as your “identity” and lets you make free calls to any of your friends who have availed Viber as well. All Viber features are 100% Free. Also no international charges are included when you make a phone call or send text messages.
Lets have a look on some of the Screen Shots of Viber Application:
An important point to be kept in mind, that Viber works on 3G and Wi-Fi platforms only!
Some Key Features of this Free Calls App:
- Viber is completely Free
- No international charges are included when you make phone calls or send text messages.
- No need to add Buddies. It uses the existing phonebook contacts.
- It has an Pop up (Text Message Notification) which allows you to respond to any text message directly without opening Viber.
- Option to set Viber as phone’s Default Dialer, so that you can use Viber for all phone calls.
- No Username and Password required.
- Better Sound Quality as compared to GSM and other phone calls.
Some Screenshots Featuring Viber Application:
How to Download and Install Viber:
- For Android, just login to Android Market.
- Click on “Communication” Tab.
- Click on “Viber: Free Calls and Messages” Tab.
- Click on “Install”.
- The application will be automatically downloaded and will be installed.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Android 2.0 or later
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: