WatchMe is a free desktop timer software that is generally used to time various tasks you perform together or independently. Basically, it is a time tracking software. It allows you to name each timer and also record information about the task you are timing.
WatchMe is quite a useful program for the people who are required to track their time for hourly billing, timesheets and much more. It comes up with various attractive features.
Lets check out the features WatchMe offers:
- Manage multiple timers together
- Clutch Timers into multiple tabs
- Assign a unique name to each timer
- Shows time in various formats
- Quickly copy and paste time into other time tracking programs
- Timer alerts notifies you after a set period of time runs out
- Indicate timers with different colors that helps to organize your tasks efficiently
However, in order to get accessed with WatchMe, you need to give a couple of seconds to its download and run process.
Here is how to download and run WatchMe:
- Go onto the website linked below
- Click on “Download”
- Double-Click the downloaded icon
- Since it is Zip-File, hence, you need to extract it. Therefore, click on the last file.
- Click on “Extract All”
- Click on “Extract”
- It has been extracted. Now click on WatchMe icon in order to run the program.
- Click on “Run”
Yup…its done. Start accessing. You can take a look at an image below in order to get familiar with it:
It is recommended that you add notes to each time in order to keep a track on what tasks are you performing. WatchMe works efficiently with:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher