Yendo is a free online accounting software designed to fulfill the needs of small business owners. You will find all the features a small business owner wants to see in a financial software like managing purchases, invoicing, payments and expenses. You can do more than invoicing with this free online financial accounting software. The main features of Yendo includes shared accountant access, purchase orders, monthly/annually recurring invoices, bank account payment management, profit and loss report, debtor/creditor management.
You can manage and send invoices from your Yendo account. After creating an invoice, you can save it in PDF format or send it to your clients via email. You can create reports in real-time and save it in PDF or XLS format. You can also make purchases sales, loss and profit balance sheet with Yendo. You can track and record payments from your customers.
Yendo comes with an easy-to-use interface so it’s not very difficult to use Yendo. It can be used anytime from any web-enabled device and the accounts are compatible with iPad, Smartphone and tablet. But there are some limits of free version. Free Yendo account can be used by one person only and you will be able to create only 5 invoices each month. You won’t be able to import contacts and invoices from other software or create personal backups but all the other exclusive features are available in Yendo. The limited number of invoices that free account provides really limits the usability of free account.
Features of Yendo Free Online Accounting Software:
- Send and Manage Invoices Online: You can create invoices with Yendo quickly and send it to your clients via email or save it in PDF format. You can also track overdue invoices with it.
- Create Reports in an Instant: Make real-time reports in PDF and XLS format and save it. You can also create profit and loss, sales and purchases balance sheet.
- Accessible Online Anytime, Anyplace: You can access to your Yendo account anytime from any web-enabled device and it’s compatible with Smartphone, tablet and iPad.
- Share Information with Your Accountant: Share your account with your accountants and work together for managing and creating reports.
- Manage and Track Expenses: You can record receipts or expenses separately for each staff member whenever they happen.
- Track Payments Online & On-Time: You can track payments from your clients and find out which customers are good and which are bad.
Sign Up for Yendo to make your small business managing experience better and easier