PCS PDF Creator is a free pdf converter which gives you the ability to create PDF files on your own for free. It is simple to understand for anyone who is using it.
PCS PDF Creator will let you set all kind of changes, such as quality of PDF, document properties and security options like enabling password for opening and changing document. It is really simple to use it and it gives you extra options.
Let us see how PCS PDF Creator Works:
- Open word document
- Start printing process (press CTRL+P)
- Choose to send file to PCS PDF Creator
- A window opens automatically that enables you to customize your PDF before creating it.
- From here just choose any settings you want to customize and then create a PDF.
Once your PDF is created, all you need to read the files is Adobe Acrobat Reader. Let review some key benefits of this PDF Creator.
Some benefits of The PCS PDF Creator:
- Small in size, therefore less space is occupied on your computer
- A PDF can be created out of any printable windows format
- Over 300 different file types are supported
- Professional looking PDF files are created.
- Easy to use
PCS PDF Creator is a great software to have on your PC. Try it and see for yourself.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: