Speed Launch is a free application launcher that lets you drag your favorite items, be it any file, document or a website URL into Speed Launch bull’s eye which is there on your desktop to quickly access them.
The free application launching tool is very easy to use. You just have to drag and drop the items to the Speed Launch bull’s eye on your desktop and type a name for the newly created shortcut. Speed Launch is also a part of our list of free application launchers.
You can even type a long name in the text field in Speed Launch as it has an auto complete button which gets your shortcuts quickly. There are some predefined shortcuts for you to use within the free application launcher which includes web locations so that you can search for anything there. It also has a ‘Mega search’ option which uses the three top engines -Google, Yahoo and Live.
Lets look at some more of the features that Speed Launch offers:
- It has an easy to use interface, with you simply having to drag the shortcut or link onto the bull’s eye to launch it
- It quickly launches your applications
- It comes with a set of predefined shortcuts to get you started easily
- It has a context menu which has advanced functions
- You can add, remove and manage your shortcuts easily to ensure that Speed Launch is customised to make it as convenient as possible for the user
You can work faster with less frustration and less efforts and strive towards efficiency and good management skills using this free application launching tool. This free application launcher is completely free of cost, just like Radian and Mouse Extender.