Cricter is a free Android app to know live cricket score for all the live matches being played in any part of the world. It is one of the attractive, fast and fabulous android application that tells you the live cricket score at no cost. Cricter provides you live scorecard in real-time.
Now you can have live cricket scores for matches on your smartphones anytime sitting anywhere in the world. This application is the best way to stay updated with match scores.
Cricter also provides you the names of the cricket teams playing. It also provides you the statistics of each batman for each innings.
Cricter Android app also provides you the information about upcoming matches. There is a column in the android app which tells you the upcoming match schedule with the team names between whom the matches will be played. The only thing which you need to keep in mind is that you should have an internet connection (2G, 3G or Wi-Fi). It also provides you with Ball to Ball Commentary in a column in the app.
Some Key Features of Cricter:
- Tells you the Live Cricket Scores for all live matches like Test, ODI, T20, Country and Domestic.
- It provides you with Ball by Ball Commentary.
- ICC Ranking provides you the ranking of teams, players, etc.
- It also provides with Upcoming Match Schedules.
- It comes up with Detailed Scorecards of each team.
You can also check out the free messaging app for android WhatsApp.
How To Download And install Cricter:
- Just login to “Android Market” or scan the below given QR Code:
- Click on “Search” Tab. Type “Cricter” in the search tab.
- Click on “Cricter-Cricket Live Scores”.
- Click on “Install”.
The Application will be automatically downloaded and installed. Now you are ready to enjoy live cricket on your smartphones. So don’t wait and don’t lose the scores anymore of the live matches going on. Just install Cricter today and enjoy being updated anytime anywhere.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Android 2.1 or later
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: