My Guitar is a free Android app to play guitar on Android. This Android Guitar app is one of the best guitar app in Android Market to play guitar on Android. The app converts your Android phone into a real guitar.
This Android guitar app provides an original sound of guitar on Android. The app provides guitar strings on Android screen in vertical shape. Just touch on different strings and play guitar on Android.
Also, this Android guitar app provides very simple options which are highly customizable on Android. I really liked and enjoyed this Android guitar app on my Android. The interface provided by the app is highly user-friendly on Android. You will feel like playing a real guitar while playing guitar with this Android guitar app on Android.
Take a look on Perfect Piano app to play piano on Android reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Android Guitar App:
- You can play guitar on Android with My Guitar app on Android.
- The interface provided by the app looks nice on Android.
- My Guitar app provides strings in vertical shape on Android.
- The setting options in the app are highly customizable.
- The app displays string animation on Android.
- You can change the sound effects from within the app.
- You can change the color of guitar neck from within the app.
You can check out Sweet Little Piano to play piano on computer reviewed by us.
How To Install My Guitar App On Android:
- Scan – QR Code.
- Unable to scan the QR Code – Login to Android Market.
- Search – My Guitar app in Android Market.
- Install – Tap on install option.
The free Android Guitar app will be automatically installed. Click here to download My Guitar app from Android Market.
Now enjoy playing guitar and be the master of guitar on Android. Be a good guitar player and learn to play guitar on Android. Save your expenses on purchasing a guitar from Market.
Let us know in comments how did this app work out for you.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Android 2.1 and up
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: