Playlist Creator is a free playlist creation software that allows the user to arrange a list of audio and video items for playing back on computer.
Using this free playlist builder one can quite easily to create a playlist containing a set of media files. Moreover the user can anytime alter the number and order of items in a playlist. Also the user can enhance the way items of the playlist are displayed in the main window. For example, the user can pick a color for entries in the playlist. Another free playlist creator we reviewed earlier is M3U Dropper.
How to use Free Playlist Creator:
Playlist Creator provides a simple interface for organizing a playlist. Thus the user can add a new item by simply dragging and dropping the file into the playlist. Again to change the order of the entries the user can move them up and down from the main menu. Also from the main menu the user can select and delete unneeded entries of a playlist.
The “Settings” menu allows the user to customize the process of building a playlist. For example, the user can specify where within a playlist new items should be added. Also from the “Settings” the user can direct in which directory the playlist should be saved. So the Playlist Creator provides a lot of functionalities for managing a list of media files.
Some of the major functionalities that this Playlist Creator provides are as:
- Create Playlists from ID3 Tags- It can read ID3Tags of mp3-files, and then use that information for creating playlists. If your music is missing ID3 tags, you can use TagScanner or TuneUp Alternative to automatically add missing ID3 tags.
- Create Playlists with Drag and Drop Interface– Playlist Creator provides drag and drop feature to easily create playlists.
- Automatically Create Playlist Titles with ID3 Tags.
- It supports a lot of file types to be added to the playlist. A user can also add custom file types the list of accepted file types.
- PLS and M3U playlists – It can create playlists both in PLS- and M3U-format.
- Open or insert playlists – It allows the user to open existing playlist files to modify them or insert the entries of the playlist into a new playlist.
Summary: Creating a playlist in a computer is now easy. With Playlist Creator anyone can quickly arrange a selection of media files for playing back in a media player. The freeware is easy to use and supports an extensive number of video and audio file types.
Instead of using playlist, you can also use a software like Mufin MusicFinder to find similar sounding music.