TeamLab is a free online business collaboration software designed to make your project managing experience better and easier. It can be really hard to handle a project and dealing with all the other project members, giving them tasks, discussing with them about the project by going to them physically. But, you don’t have to do this when you have this free online project management software to help you. Once you start using TeamLab, you will see how managing projects can be easy.
The Planning of this free web based project management tool is based on the idea of social networking. It’s designed for creating enterprise portals but you will get the feeling of using a social networking website when working on TeamLab. TeamLab’s intention is to make project management easy for company teams, to let them work in an organized way by solving general tasks and achieving results.
This free online business collaboration software offers 3 different solutions for company teams. If your organization is looking for a ready-to-use service, you can go for their SaaS solution. If you want to maintain your portal by yourself and want to configure it manually, you should choose open source solution. And, if you want to enjoy the features of TeamLab in your virtual server, go for AMI. You don’t have to worry about the compatibility as this tool is web-based.
Let’s See What TeamLab has to Offer:
- With TeamLab’s project management features, you can manage all your projects online. Invite all your project members to join TeamLab’s network and start building your team. Assign them tasks and track the progress of each tasks to make sure all the members are working properly.
- With TeamLab’s business collaboration features, you can view the details of an employee; create posts in forums and blogs, share wiki pages, bookmarks and pictures.
- You can directly create, save and edit documents on your TeamLab portal. If you use other doc sharing tools like Google Docs, Box.net and Zoho, you can import the docs on your TeamLab portal from these websites. You can also integrate documents into your projects and share it with others.
- You can stay in touch with other members of your team right from your portal with TeamLab’s instant messaging feature. Chat with your colleagues in TeamLab with their real time chat client.
- E-mail and CRM features are on the way so you will get a complete project management package once the feature comes.
So, go ahead and try TeamLab. You’ll love it.