Photo Water Reflection is a free Android app which gives effects of water reflection to photos on Android. This Android app is a smart app on Android which gives a clear reflection of any photo in water on Android. The photo looks like an actual reflection of you in water.
The app is very easy and simple to use on Android. You don’t have to do anything apart from importing the image in the app. Just launch the app on your Android, import a photo from your phone’s gallery and leave the rest on the app. After a while you will see the reflection of the image in water which looks as if you have really clicked the image near the water. You can even give multiple photo effects like sepia, grayscale, color effects and the like from the app.
You can take a look on PicsArt Photo Studio app for Android reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Photo Water Reflection App:
- The app gives water reflection effect to any image on Android.
- The app is simple and easy to use on Android.
- The reflection of the image looks like an actual reflection of you in water.
- The app allows you to save the converted image in your SD card.
- You can share the photo reflection images via Bluetooth, Dropbox, Gmail, Facebook and the like.
- Apart from giving water reflection to images, you can give different effects like sepia, grayscale, color effects and more from the app.
Also, check out Easy Art Lessons app to learn drawing on Android.
How To Install Photo Water Reflection App On Android:
- Scan – QR Code.
- Login – Android Market.
- Search – Photo Water Reflection app in Android Market.
- Install – Tap on install option.
The free Photo Water Reflection app will be automatically installed. Click here to download Photo Water Reflection app from Android Market. Just make the water reflection of the images look real on Android. Give a unique water reflection effect to any image from your Android phone’s gallery.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Android 1.6 and up
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: