Quick PDF Tools is a completely free suite of PDF editing tools. Quick PDF Tools adds various PDF Editing options in Right click menu. Whenever you right click on a PDF file, you will be able to access the options under “Quick PDF Tools” menu. Using these options, you can edit your PDF files very easily. Quick PDF Tools is extremely easy to use, and completely free.
Quick PDF Tools provides following PDF editing options:
- Edit PDF Properties: This option lets you modify Title, Author, Subject and Keywords property fields of single or multiple PDF files at the same time.
- Add Open Password: This option lets you add a password to your PDF file. If anyone tries to open the PDF file, they will be prompted for that password.
- Remove Open Password: If you have already specified a password for some PDF file, you can remove that password using this option.
- PDF to Image: This option lets you convert your PDF file to images! It creates a folder, and each page of your PDF file is stored as a separate JPEG image in that folder. If you want to convert JPEG to PDF, you can use this Free JPEG to PDF Converter.
- PDF to Text: This option lets you extract all the text from the PDF file, and save it as a .txt file. If you need more advanced options, you can use Free PDF to Word Converter, or Free PDF to Excel Converter.
- You can also merge multiple PDF files together.
Apart from PDF editing options, Quick PDF Tools also provides an option to preview first page of the PDF file. So, if you have a big PDF file, you do not need to open the whole file to see the first page. Quick PDF Tools also lets you edit that preview.
I find Quick PDF Tools a very easy to use suite. Another suite of Free PDF utilities that you can try is PDFill.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: