Mobile OCR is a free Android app to extract text from any document image on Android. This Android OCR app is a pretty intelligent app that easily extracts the text from any text document image on Android. You just need to import any text document image from your Android’s photo gallery and then convert the document image to extract the text from image on your Android.
Also, the app allows you to take a photo from your Android’s camera and then convert or extract the text from the image clicked from your Android. You can then copy the text to clipboard and then paste it anywhere in any text field.
Before getting started with this Android OCR app, you don’t need any specific sign-up. Also, the app doesn’t require any extra settings to extract the text on your Android. I really liked the app after installing it on my Android phone, as it made all my work easier.
Now I don’t have to type all the text from any hard copy or any text document to send it from my Android phone. Now within seconds I use the extracted text and send it to anybody if required. All the text extracted in the app can be only copied to clipboard.
Also, take a look on ASCIInator app for Android reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Android OCR App:
- You can extract text from any document image on your Android.
- The app is simple and easy to use on Android.
- You can import any document image from your phone’s gallery and then extract the text from that image.
- The app even allows you to click an image from your phone’s camera and then extract the text from that image in real-time.
- Copy the extracted text to clipboard from within the app.
- Select from multiple languages to extract and convert the text extracted in selected language.
- No extra settings or sign-up required before getting started with the app.
You can check out Write SMS By Voice Lite app for Android reviewed by us
How To Install Mobile OCR App:
- With a Barcode Scanner app, scan the QR Code below.
- You can also go to Android Market or Google Play Store.
- Search for “Mobile OCR Free” app in Google Play Store.
- Install “Mobile OCR” app on your Android phone.
The free Android OCR app will be automatically installed on your Android phone. Just click here to download Mobile OCR app from Google Play Store. Make your work easier and faster by extracting text from any text document image on your Android.