Facebook Chat Bully is a free add-on for firefox and chrome to control the settings of Facebook chat. If you do alterations in chat bully, the result will be shown onto your Facebook account. Let’s check out some of the features it offers to understand it in a more effective way:
- Cache all chat components
- Cache the chat panel given at the left column. This panel is visible whenever you minimize the slide-bar.
- Cache all avatars given at the sidebar
- Cache status icon given at the sidebar
However, in order to get access to these available features, you need to install Facebook Chat Bully app.
Here is how to download Facebook Chat Bully:
- On the website, you will find two options- Get Facebook Chat Bully for Firefox and the other one for Chrome. You can take a look at below given image to understand it better:
- I did it with Chrome. Click on “Get FB Chat Bully for Chrome”
- Click on “Ok”
- Click on the downloaded icon
- Click on “Install”
- Now, you can manage your installed Extensions by clicking Extensions in the “Tools Menu”.
- Clicking on “Extensions” given in the Tools Menu will take you to the Extensions Page. On the FB Chat Bully, you need to click on “Options” as shown below:
- This will take you to the FB Chat Bully page. You can take a look at my FB chat Bully Window in order to get familiar with it:
On this screen just click on the options you want to activate and finally click on “Save”. The result of all these settings can then be seen in your Facebook account.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Firefox and Chrome
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: