Listnr is a remarkable Online Tool that you can use to Create natural AI Voiceovers in just a few seconds using high-quality Text to Speech (TTS) engines and save them as audio files or embed them as widgets.
It’s a great boon for Freelancers, Podcasters, and more to fashion an enhanced audio experience for their listeners.
Listnr boasts a vast library of over 570 voices in more than 75 diverse languages and gives the users a lot of flexibility in choosing the Style, Script etc.
How it Works:
1. Navigate to Listnr using the link provided at the end of this article and scroll down to the ‘Text to Speech Editor’ section.
2. Click on the Voice dropdown and select the Language, Male / Female speech, and the TTS (Text to Speech) Engine like Patrick, Elizabeth, Grace and more.
3. Select the Voice Style from its drop-down menu, define the pause duration for punctuation marks or use the default values and then configure the speed of the voice.
4. Now paste the text that you want to convert using the Listnr Speech Engine and press ‘Convert’.
5. The TTS Engine will convert the Text to Speech based on the settings that you have specified. Press the ‘Play’ button to hear the audio.
Paid users can export the audio files in WAV or MP3 formats and use it as voiceovers for their blogs, podcasts and more. Listnr also allows the paid users to embed the audio on websites and blogs by way of Audio Widgets.
Additionally, Listnr offers you the facility of creating new pronunciations and replacing the existing ones. These pronunciations are saved in the language of the existing voice.
The Free option limits the number of voices that you can use and allows you 500 words per month. For access to all the 570 voices and thousands of words per month you must subscribe to the Paid options. Click here to go through their plans and pricing.
Overall, Listnr is a splendid online tool for creating Voiceovers for your blogs and podcasts using a fast and advanced TTS Engine. The facility of choosing the language, script, style, etc. is very handy and gives a lot of flexibility to the users in generating the precise audio.
Go ahead and navigate to Listnr and test their features. You can subscribe to their paid plans if you are satisfied with the quality of the audio that is synthesized by their speech engine.