FidoCadJ is a easy to use, simple and compact graphical editor using which you can easily draw electrical and electronic circuits. FidoCadJ is free to download and use.
No need to spend lots of money in acquiring complex and big software to draw simple circuits. Moreover these software can occupy huge amounts of disk space and slow down your system considerably. Eliminate all such issues by just switching to FidoCadJ!
Features of FidoCadJ
FidoCadJ provides users with a wide range of features which makes drawing circuits so easy. Some of the features of FidoCadJ are:
- Drawing Commands: FidoCadJ includes basic drawing commands like Line, Spline, Rectangle, Polygon, Circle, Ellipse etc. It also includes Mirror and Rotate commands for completing the circuits easily and quickly.
- Layers: Just like any other drawing software you can split up the components of circuits in layers so that they can be managed easily and if needed can be edited easily.
- Rich Library: FidoCadJ has almost all the widely used electrical symbols in its library. You can just select them and include them in your circuit with just a click. This way you can save considerable amount of time you spend in drawing.
- Export to many Formats: The circuits you draw in FidoCadJ can be exported to various formats for easy handling. You can export to PDF, JPJ, PNG, EPS, SVG, PGF and CadSoft Eagle SCR.
- Languages: FidoCadJ supports English, Italian, French and Spanish languages.
FidoCadJ is a multi platform application which can run smoothly on
Using FidoCadJ you can easily draw schematics and simple PCBs. It is easy to use, simple, compact, agile and fast application. The user interface is also kept amazingly simple. The application is so simple that it doesn’t require any help to assist users as all the commands are kept simple. FidoCadJ runs smoothly in the supported platforms and works efficiently. When tested the application ran without crashes to produce good results. Then why hesitate just go ahead and use FidoCadJ to create your circuits! After all it is absolutely free to use.
i want electronics drawing software