Fishbowl is an amazing Facebook client that lets you access Facebook from your desktop, and get Facebook notifications in your taskbar.
Now you can change the way you access Facebook instead of the previous boring one using this freeware. This ensures that you can quickly access your Facebook account, without going to Facebook Login page. This is a demo project by Microsoft and here you can change the way you read your newsfeeds or updates or notifications. You can even share and upload photos by just dropping them on Fishbowl. You can watch a slideshow of your photo album by sitting back comfortably. To download Facebook photo albums, you can use Fotobounce.
For Windows 7 users, Facebowl offers some more features. They can get the jump list, preview the taskbar and there’s multi- touch support as well. Here you can monitor things at a glance and navigate more quickly.
Here are some features of this freeware client for Facebook
- It has a mini mode that lets you stay connected. Its a fast way to stay in touch with friends . It is a transparent window where you can change your status and see the updates as they come in.
- Browse your photos more quickly by just typing the name of your friend, your interest level, album title or the last updated photo.
- Just drag and drop to upload photos
- Browse friends by just typing their names, status updates or birthdays
- Now you can adjust your interest level for your friends without letting them know about it
- You can navigate more quickly with the toolbar on the top
- You can change the Fishbowl settings and view the external link in the Facebook newsfeed within its own window
Now change the way you look at Facebook and experience your Facebook contents in a new and amazing way with this cool free software and personalize your account as per your style. This is a demo product from Microsoft, and might not last forever. So, grab it before it goes away. If you are a Microsoft Outlook user, you can use FBLook to update your Facebook profile from Outlook.