PodcastSaver is a free web-based Search Engine that you can use to Search any Podcasts by their name or any keywords and Download selected episodes if required. It is extremely simple to use and doesn’t need any signup or registration.
Podcasts are a fantastic way to keep one entertained and their number keeps growing daily by leaps and bounds. Hence finding them could be a bit tricky and time consuming and people generally make use of specialized Podcast Search Engines to locate them. PodcastSaver is one such good Search Engine that not only allows you to seek Podcasts and their various episodes but also assists you in downloading them to your system.
1. Visit PodcastSaver by clicking on the link that is available at the end of this article.
2. Type the name of the Podcast or any other relevant keywords / phrases in the search box and wait for the results to be displayed automatically. The results will provide the name of the Podcast and a few lines of description pertaining to it.
3. Click on ‘View episodes’ to see all the Episodes in the specific Podcast including the Title of the Episode and some additional information about it.
4. To download any episode in the MP3 format, click on the ‘Download’ button beside it.
5. To download multiple episodes together as a batch, click on ‘Batch Download’ at the top right, select the Episodes (maximum 5) by enabling the ‘Add to Batch’ checkbox and then click on ‘Download Batch’. The selected episodes will be downloaded in the form of a Zip file.
Podcastsaver is a good Podcast Search Engine that reduces your time and effort in locating your favorite podcasts and episodes. You can also download the selected episodes as and when required in MP3 format.
Go ahead and try out PodcastSaver from this link.