Unroll.me is a free online service to unsubscribe from unwanted email subscriptions and to try out recommended subscriptions. This free online service basically helps you to manage your mail inbox like never before. This online tool basically shows all your email subscriptions and even recommends you to subscribe few others from the recommended list. This online tool includes a “Roll up” which shows an overview of several subscriptions that you receive per day.
Roll up basically organizes your subscriptions and keeps your inbox clean. Roll up basically takes away email subscriptions from your inbox. From within roll up you can access the original subscription mail. This online tool allows you to even adjust the roll up delivery time. You can choose the roll up delivery time between morning, afternoon, and evening. From the subscriptions list you can unsubscribe any subscription or just add to roll up with a single click.
This online tool supports email clients like Gmail, Yahoo mail and AOL.
Don’t forget to check out Unsubscribe.com reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Unroll.me To Unsubscribe
- Entirely free and easy to use service.
- No registration required.
- No download or installation required.
- Unsubscribe any email subscription with a single click.
- Manages your inbox and keeps it clean.
- Shows recommended subscriptions.
- Adjust the roll up delivery time.
How To Get Started With Unroll.me To Unsubscribe
- Visit the homepage of Unroll.me.
- Click the drop down menu and select any email provider, as I selected Gmail.
- Now, click the “continue” button.
- Hit the “Grant access” button in the access confirmation window.
- You will come across the main interface of Unroll.me which shows your subscriptions, recommended subscriptions and Roll up preview.
- Click the “Unsubscribe” button for unsubscribing any email subscription.
Unroll.me is a one of the best and easy to use online service to manage inbox and unsubscribe unwanted email subscriptions. Try this out for free.