Instaport is a free web application which let’s you effortlessly download Instagram photos in a zip file. With the help of Instaport, you can easily download and backup all you valuable photos present there on Instagram. The good part is that, you simply need to provide your Instagram login credentials to Instaport, and it will automatically retrieve or export all your photos from Instagram and let’s you easily download them to your desktop.
Instaport is a very simple Instagram downloader service which comes with few unique advanced options to customize the downloading of Instagram photos. This free Instagram downloader comes with advanced options like download all your photos, the last (specify the number) photos which you took, all photos which you took in between two specific dates, photos from others liked by you and photos tagged. These advanced options are really helpful in customizing the download process, as you can download what you need, rather than downloading the entire stuff.
If you are looking for a very basic and simple tool to download Instagram photos, then I would suggest you to opt for Instaport, as it even allows you to customize the download process. You may also try other tools like free Instagram downloader and Instarchive to download Instagram photos.
Features Of Instaport To Download Instagram Photos:
- Downloads your Instagram photos in a zip file.
- Automatically exports all your Instagram photos.
- No download or installation required for using Instaport.
- Download all your Instagram photos in a go.
- Option to download those photos which you recently took.
- Download photos from others liked by you.
How To Download Instagram Photos Using Instaport?
- Open this online application on your browser.
- Click the Sign in with Instagram button.
- Provide your Instagram login credentials and click the login button.
- This app will automatically export all your Instagram photos.
- Now, you need to click either the Download photos button or the download link for downloading Instagram photos.
- If you don’t want to download all your Instagram photos, then you can customize your download by clicking the Advanced options and choosing your desired download option.
- Once you choose your desired download option, then click the New Export button.
- And it will export the photos on the basis of download option selected by you.
- In this way, you can download actually what you need.
Instaport is a simple, yet smart Instagram downloader to download your Instagram photos in a zip file. Try Instaport for free.