WebSiteSniffer is a free packet sniffer that seizes all the basic statistics of the applications you downloaded while browsing the Internet, and backlogs them right on your PC’s hard drive under a specified folder.
This excellent packet capture windows app allows you to choose the type of Website files to be captured such as Text Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, XML Files, Images, Video/Audio Files, Flash (.swf) files, or Scripts.
While grasping the downloaded files, the main window of this packet sniffer displays general statistics of each downloaded file such as size, number of files for each file type like Images, Text, HTML and so on.
The best part is that WebSiteSniffer doesn’t require any installation. However, in order to get started with this packet sniffing software, you need to give a couple of minutes to its downloading process.
Basic System Requirements:
WebSiteSniffer works well with any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 7, including 64-bit systems.
How to Download Packet Sniffer: WebSiteSniffer
- Go onto the below linked website
- Scroll down, under the “Feedback” column, Click on “Download WebSiteSniffer” (You can select either 32-bit version or x64 version, whichever version is compatible with your system )
- Double-Click on the downloaded icon
- Since it is a Zip-File, hence you need to extract in order to unzip. Therefore, Click on “Extract All” given at the navigation bar.
- Click on “Extract”
- You will soon find your file extracted. Simply run the executable file – WebSiteSniffer.exe.
Yup…there you are. Quickly start capturing all the statistics of your downloaded files. This free packet analyzer is highly recommended if you want to know more about the software you have downloaded .
You can also check Network Packet Sniffer reviewed by us.
In short, WebSiteSniffer is an excellent network sniffer that captures statistics of all the downloaded files. Go ahead and Download WebSiteSniffer Free!!