MediaInfo is a free windows utility software which helps to get the information of multimedia files stored on your PC. It could be an audio or video file. For multimedia information retrieval, one has to comb the system up and down. For simple people like me who don’t have any hardware knowledge, it’s all the more difficult. Media info helps to track down all the information about multimedia files stored on your hard disk drive. MediaInfo can perform minor file debugging. Free windows utility software makes life convenient for people and MediaInfo has features which further extend it’s usability.
All you have to do is download this free windows utility software on your system, and just click the relevant button on the MediaInfo manager, and you have every bit of information of multimedia files. It supports all the popular audio and video formats. The multimedia information retrieval system gives away the information about the type of stream, frame rate, video/audio stream rate, video size, compression format to name a few. There are six different kinds of views in MediaInfo – basic, sheet, HTML, tree, text and custom.
Features of MediaInfo :
- Simple and Free, it’s free of cost and simple to use.
- Multimedia information retrieval of almost all popular audio/video file types.
- File Debugging, MediaInfo can repair multimedia files.
- Works on all Windows systems, MediaInfo functions on all Windows systems from Windows XP to Windows 8.
- Small Size, the software is compact and doesn’t take up a lot of your hard disk space.
If you would like to procure Hardware information then you could check out VeeSee Hardware Information.
How to download MediaInfo :
- Go to the Homepage.
- Click on Download It.
- After the download, click on File, then on open file to select the file.
- To debug the file, click on Debug and then choose the desired files.
MediaInfo is a multimedia information retrieval system. It is a free windows utility software. You can get the information of multimedia files stored on your system as well as debug them. Make sure you have it on your PC.