Moffsoft freeCalc is a free replacement for Windows calculator. It is better than your standard windows calculator. It has additional features than Windows calculator, and is an ideal replacement for Windows Calculator.
One of the great features of this free calculator is that it adds simulated paper tape. So, at any time, you can see all the calculations that you did. You can even save the tape, or clear it.
There are new keys added to it to enhance the functionality and you can even customize the look according to your style. The new keys that are added to it includes the following:
- CT-clear tapes
- OO-double zero
- OOO-triple zero
- M- -memory subtract
You can customize the look and adjust the size of the calculator.
Here are some features of this free replacement for Windows calculator:
- You can change the color combination
- You can save/print or clear the paper history tape
- The status bar displays the memory so that you know what’s in the memory
- There are many options in it like you have flat buttons,tray icon,it runs on start up and you can even hide the tape
- You can group the numbers and the digits
- You can change the decimal point characters as per your regional settings
- You can even access it from the tray icon
- It works with windows 95/98/me/nt/2000/xp/vista/7
This is an ideal replacement for windows calculator with so many additional features and a user friendly interface.