Context is an AI Powered search engine specifically built for searching long-form Audio / Video Podcast content. Context is in the early stages of development, and they have begun by indexing All-in-one Podcast which is an easy-to-use Podcast Platform owned by Chamath Palihapitiya, David O. Sacks, and David Friedberg.
The All-In Podcast covers Economics, Energy, Future of Computing and Tech, Engineering, Startups and much more.
How it Works:
The process of search podcasts is very simple and is explained below:
1. Just navigate to Context using the link that we have provided at the end of this article.
2. Type or Paste the subject keywords / phrases etc. that you wish to use to search for the Podcast content and press Enter.
3. Context will look up the keywords in All-in-one Podcast (whose content is already archived), find out when and where the words were referenced in the Podcast content and will display the results as quickly as possible.
4. The results give you the Title of the Podcast as well as its Duration. You can click on any of the results to directly navigate to the Podcast website (mostly YouTube).
5. You can use the drop-down below the search button to sort the results from Newest First or Newest Last.
Context is a neat AI based search engine to search Podcasts and is still in the early stages of development. Presently they have indexed only All-in-one Podcast platform hence the search results are restricted to that particular website. Hopefully other Podcast platforms too will be indexed and made available for search very soon.
Click here to navigate to Context.