Atomic Sheets by BetterSheets.co is a Free Library of Elements / Components that you can instantly add to any Google Sheets using just 2 clicks and transform them into Better ones.
The Atomic Sheets Library is basically a collection of ‘Tabs’ in Google Sheets that you can insert into your existing Sheets or create a new one from it. Once you use these Elements in your Sheets, it makes them more handy, useful and shareable rather than the monotonous Sheets that we more often use in our daily lives.
You must remember that replicating any of the Tabs to your existing Sheets is much easier and simpler than Copying / Pasting individual or groups of cells from one sheet to another. Hence Atomic Sheets is really effective and easy to use in this regard.
You are allowed 10 Sheets absolutely free of cost that you can use across any of your spreadsheets. If you share your Email address with the Developers you are entitled to 30 Sheets free of cost. There is also a Paid version called Atomic Sheets Pro which offers 100 Sheets for $20. All the links are available at the end of this article
The following are some of the Examples of the Elements (Sheet Tabs) that you can use:
- Landing pages for your Google Sheets
- Lead Magnets for online users
- Social share buttons to your Sheets that you share
- To-do Lists
- Weekly Planners
- Navigation Sidebar
- Priority Matrix and more.
How it Works:
1. Navigate to Atomic Sheets using the link provided at the end of this article.
2. Click on the 3-lines menu icon at the bottom left and browse through the collection of Elements available in the form of Sheet Tabs. A few Screenshots of Tabs are depicted below.
3. To use any of the Elements, click on the arrow next to the Tab, and then click on ‘Copy To’ and choose if you want to use the Tab in a New Spreadsheet or an Existing one.
4. If you choose ‘New Spreadsheet’ above, then the Sheet Tab that you selected will be copied to a New Untitled Spreadsheet. If you choose ‘Existing Spreadsheet’ then you will be asked to select the spreadsheet from Google Drive and the Tab will be added to it automatically without affecting the other data.
After going through Atomic Sheets, I found that it is extremely useful for Google Sheets users who are interested in making their Sheet easy to navigate, effective and special so that it can be proudly shared with others.
Click here to navigate to the 10 Sheet pack of Atomic Sheets
To access the 30 Sheet Pack of Atomic Sheets free of cost, click here.
Click here to buy Atomic Sheets Pro and get a 100 Pack