CadStd is a free CAD software which allows to create blueprints, house plans, mechanical designs, schematics, etc. like a professional. This free CAD software lets you share your drawing with your friends or others who are using any other similar CAD programs such as AutoCAD. This sharing is possible because of this software’s ability to export files in DXF. Moreover this software also allows you to create charts using ANSI drawing standards.
This free CAD software allows you to create Circles, lines, Dimensions, polylines, arcs, and much more. It includes all the utility tools on the right side of the software interface. On the right side of this software interface you can see file options, draw options, edit options, window options and settings tool. As it’s a Windows utility software, hence it works with windows operating system and is supported by both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows. Currently this free CAD software is available in 2 versions which are CadStd Lite (free version) and CadStd Pro (Paid Version).
It’s a design of a bed created with this free CAD software.
Don’t miss to check free 3D modeling and CAD software.
Some Key Features of this free CAD Software:
- Creates professional quality designs, plans, etc.
- Windows utility software.
- Undo or Redo up to 4 levels.
- Export files in DXF for sharing purpose.
- Allows you to create circles, linear dimensions, lines, arcs, and much more.
- Allows you to directly print your drawing.
- Supported in both 32 bit and 64 bit operating system.
- Safe to run without any Spyware or Adware.
Also try out 3D Home Design reviewed by us.
How to Download and Install this free CAD Software:
- Go on to the homepage of this free Cad software.
- Click on “Free version” and then click on “Download CadStd Lite”.
- An exe file gets downloaded into your system.
- Run the exe file and follow further installation instructions.
CadStd is a free CAD software by which you can create several designs or plans in a professional quality. Download it for free.