Keeping up with your favorite shows with its various seasons and episodes can be really challenging. There are just so many out there that you may be watching with subscriptions to various streaming services, and you certainly may not want to miss out on the action.
In this article we will be exploring a very simple desktop application for Windows called Serial Bookmark which will enable you to keep track of the TV shows that you watch. It also has a web version but here we will be covering the downloadable application for you.
1. Click on this link to install Serial Maker for Windows.
2. Launch the application and click on the large ‘+’ sign at the top to add the first entry.
3. Input the name of the Show and the Season and corresponding Episode. You can also specify the time duration of the episode in hours, minutes and seconds for efficient tracking.
4. You can click on the colored circle at the top left of the entry to choose a different color so that you can easily identify the shows.
5. Repeat the same process as above to add as many entries as you like to describe the shows that you are watching.
6. To change the sequence of the entries, simply click on the 3-lines icon towards the left of the entry and drag it to the desired location.
7. Keep the list up to date with all the shows that you are watching on the various streaming services and you will be able to track them easily and quickly.
Serial Bookmark is a good and straightforward desktop application designed for Windows, enabling you to easily monitor the TV shows you’re currently viewing across different streaming platforms.
Click here to install Serial Bookmark.