ISO to USB is a free software which burns ISO files directly to USB drives like memory sticks or flash drives. ISO to USB is a compact software which could also create a bootable USB disk with a Windows OS. Though the ISO format is very popular for CDs/DVDs, now it can be carried anywhere with ease with ISO to USB. For the non technical readers ISO is a file format which is specifically created to be burnt on a secondary storage device. Whenever you want to copy a file on CD/DVD, it is essentially converted into the ISO format.
The biggest convenience with ISO to USB is that you don’t need any ISO converters to transfer it to your USB.
How ISO to USB works :
ISO to USB is a free burning software. It’s basic function is to burn ISO files on a storage device. While there are ample software for your CD, they are still rare for the USB drives. USB drives are portable and with the advent of USB devices, this kind of file burning software comes in both as a necessity and an alternate to the CD/DVD. ISO to USB comes in handy as you don’t have to sweat it out, just download this software, choose the ISO file you want to burn on a USB and click on Burn. Abracadabra you burned ISO to USB. You could also transfer your bootable disk to the USB drive.
Features of ISO to USB :
- Free, this utility software is completely free.
- Compact, it doesn’t gobble much of your disk space.
- Works on multiple Devices, If you have a USB port on your storage device then you could store the ISO files over them.
- Easy to work with, ISO to USB is easy to use.
How to Download ISO to USB :
- Go to the website.
- Click on Download now.
- After the download, launch the software.
- Browse on the files you want to burn on the USB Drive. Select the destination drive.
- Click on Burn.
ISO to USB is a very useful software, which burns ISO to USB. Go ahead and give it a try.