Image Analyzer is an amazing freeware utility that contains both image enhancement features and some advanced features which are very rare to find in other image editing software. In short it is an image editor, image enhancement and image analysis software.
Image Analyzer has certain conventional features which other image editing software have like red eye removal, scanner, camera and printer support. You can easily resize, rotate or crop images as it suits your needs. The shadows can be conveniently reduced and contrast increased through its retinex filter.
Image Analyzer also automatically adjusts the brightness, contrast, gamma and saturation of the images. Apart from these features, there are other advanced tools and features that you would love.
Some features of Image Analyzer:
- There are filters for noise reduction and edge extraction
- It has various retouch tools
- It contains deconvolution for out of focus and motion blur compensation
- You can create and transform images through its maths expression module and it has a pocket calculator for solving equations
- It supports distance fourier and discreet cosine transformation
- The color model conversions that it supports are -RGB, CMY, HSI, Lab, YCbCr, YIQ and PCA
- The read and write file formats that it supports are -BMP, ICO, CUR, WMF, EMF, PNG, MNG, GIF, PCX, JPEG and JPEG 2000 images
- The read file formats that it supports are -CR2, RAS, PNM, PGM, PPM, HIPS and Matlab files
It provides you with a plug in system so that you can add specialized features. There are some plug ins available and I will mention a few of them below :-
Combine For High Dynamic Range
A common problem when you click pictures is that some parts are dark and some bright. This plug in increases the dynamic range and combines photos of the same scene with different exposure level
Feature Preserving Resize
This plug in reduces the the size of a picture by removing the empty spaces between images instead of making the objects in the image smaller
There are other amazing plug ins as well that you would love like batch processing, raster export and many more. This program works well and has all the editing features that you need and is completely free of cost.
Also Read: 5 Best Free Image Editors