Battery Notifier is a neat looking Windows App that helps you to track the charging status of your battery and displays notifications when the Battery is full or when it is time for you to connect the charger.
The App will reside in the System Tray and can be accessed using its Tray Icon. You can customize the App as to when to send the notifications. For example, you can configure to send the notification to connect the charger when 25% battery charge is remaining or you can configure a full battery status as 90%. Battery Notifier also allows you to enable sound notifications so that you can be alerted even if you are busy in some other work.
How it works:
1. Download and install the Windows App (setup.exe) from the link available at the end of this article.
2. Click on the Battery Notifier icon in the System Tray to display the App screen.
3. Click on the ‘Settings’ tab to configure the Theme (Light / Dark) and the Notification Settings. The Full Battery and Low Battery alerts can be configured using the sliders.
4. Under Notification Settings, click on the Folder icon to upload the audio file that should be played for Sound Notifications.
5. If you do not want to pin the app to the Notification Area (bottom right) you can remove the checkmark beside ‘Pin to Notification Area’. You can then freely drag and move the App window to an area of the screen that you desire.
6. Click on the ‘Dashboard’ tab to display the Main App screen once again. This screen indicates the percentage of Battery Charge remaining. It also allows you to Toggle On / Off the twin notifications of Full and Low battery charge.
Battery Notifier is an okay Application that runs on Windows 10 / 11 and informs you when your Battery is full or when you need to connect the charger (low battery) with a facility to customize the notifications and also play sound alerts.
Click here to navigate to the download page of Battery Notifier Application and download & install the Setup.exe file.