Helloslide is a free web application which allows you to add audio to presentations in PDF format and make them lively like never before. This online service allows you to add speech to each slide, so whenever you play your presentation you can hear the audio of the text which you typed in for each slide. Your slide show would be more presentable and easily understandable with the audio played in the background.
Normally in slide show we add message to each slide which gets displayed during the slide show. With the help of this online tool you can convert your message into audio which plays in the background during the slide show. You can also edit or change the speech for your slideshow which is not possible if you record your own voice.
This online tool automatically creates an audio for the text which you type in for each slide. Audio is basically a male voice which speaks whatever you write for each slide. Keep in mind that the PDF presentation file which you upload to this website should be less than 100 MB and should be in PDF format. This online service also offers you the share link for sharing purpose and HTML code for embedding your presentation into website, blog, etc.
Don’t forget to check out MySlideShow reviewed by us.
Some Key Features of Helloslide To Add Audio To Presentations:
- Completely free and straight forward service.
- Easy to use.
- Add audio just by typing the text.
- Default male voice which is very clear.
- Simple registration process.
- No download or installation required.
- Edit or change audio.
You would also like to check out free slideshow maker.
How To Use Helloslide To Add Audio To Presentations:
- Go on to the homepage of Helloslide.
- Click the “Sign up” button.
- Sign up to this online service.
- Check your email account.
- Click the link which you received in the confirmation mail.
- You will come across the Helloslide web page, now click the link “Upload your own presentation”.
- Click “Choose file” button and choose the PDF presentation from your computer.
- Click the “Upload” button, for uploading your presentation to Helloslide.
- Now, Click “Add audio to presentations” link on top.
- Select the slide and type the text in the space given below each slide.
- Click the “Save presentation” button.
- Tap the Play option to watch your presentation with audio.
Helloslide is a free web application which allows you to add audio to presentations in PDF format. Try this out for free.