This website to learn coding will help in maximizing student’s level of engagement with its way of teaching. Each course has an assignment associated with it, which becomes difficult as you move on further towards advanced levels. While doing assignments, if you enter wrong answer, it would show you a hint to let you guess the correct answer. To use Code Avengers, you will have to make a profile, which is easy as it does not ask for much information. If you are a student, and you want to learn any of these languages, you can click on the respective button. I started off with HTML/ CSS Level 1. Here is what I got.
It will lead you to several task based lessons, where you will be able to learn as well as perform the activities, output of which you would be able to see on the same page. Once you perform the test, you are required to click on Check, which will generate output and enable Next button. Once you finish Lesson 1, then only you would be able to go to next lesson, otherwise their link would remain disabled.
You can click on Reference side tab, and it will open a mini window which will explain the use of tags, along with the code. It has a Notepad, wherein you can enter some notes while taking any lesson. Also, you can make some setting changes, by clicking on Toolbar on the side tab.
Key Features of Code Avengers
- You can learn Level 1 courses free of cost, Level 2 and Level 3 are for $5 per student.
- A very simple and nice user interface.
- You can read about the code structure and use in on the same page.
- You can go to next level only when you finish current level.
- Does not require much details while registration.
- Level1 courses are great and gives you understanding of the language.
- It has a Reference option, that opens up a window having references, which you can use while coding.