TwooglePlus is a free web application to automatically post tweets to Google+. TwooglePlus keeps a watch on your Twitter account and automatically posts Tweets to Google+ circles. You have different options including choosing in which circle to post your Tweets.
You may also decide whether you want to shorten your links or not. This web application to post tweets is much easier, and enjoyable.
The big question is that, why should I post on Google+ when I’m already sharing on Twitter. To mash-up this problem, this web application was introduced to post all your Twitter tweets to Google+ circles. The idea behind introducing this web application is that, you can update two of your social accounts at once without having to log into each of them separately. If you post tweets on twitter, then this gets automatically posted to Google+ circles through TwooglePlus.
How To Use This Web application To Post Tweets To Google+ Circles:
- All you have to do is login or sign up with your Twitter Account to post your Twitter tweets to Google plus Circles.
- Now, you have to login with your Google+ account to share Tweets on Google+.
- Click on “Post New Tweets” and it will automatically post your Tweets to Google +.
- TwooglePlus is currently free.
Key Features Of TwooglePlus:
- Easy and convenient to use this web application.
- You may unshorten or shorten links in tweets.
- You can even view the last post to Google+.
- You may also check for your plan and billing subscription but currently TwooglePlus is for free.
- Posts on Google+ goes through different circles like Your circles, Acquaintances, Entertainment, Fashion, Friends and much more.
- TwooglePlus monitors Twitter account 24 hours a day and post tweets to Google+.
- You may also post tweets from multiple accounts.
TwooglePlus is a free web application to post your Twitter Tweets to Google+. Try this web application to post Tweets for free and share your Tweets on Twitter and Google+.