Quidlo Timesheets is a free lightweight time tracking software for teams that gives you much better control over time logging and reporting than merely using a spreadsheet or over-complicating things.
Quidlo is available free of cost for a team size of up to 10 people. For bigger teams, there is a flat fee of $39 per month (payable monthly) or $29 per month (payable annually). Let’s look at the features of this time tracking software in detail.
1. Time tracker: You can easily click a button to start the tracker or add time manually if that is how you like it. Likewise, you can track how long your projects take while adding tags and notes to organize and filter all your tasks.
2. Time reports: Quidlo allows you to filter your data (for example how many hours have been spent by a certain member or how many hours have been spent by all members for specified task) and create customized daily / weekly / monthly Time reports. You can easily share the reports without exporting or leaving the application.
3. Manage Projects: You can efficiently manage your business and projects with a knowledge of the key insights that may help you control the budget.
4. Users and custom Roles: You can set up projects and invite team members with a granular control of who is authorized to do what. Quidlo also allows you to create multiple organizations with separate data and users.
5. Platform: You can perform time tracking using the Web App, Desktop application or your Mobile device while safely syncing data between all the devices involved.
6. Integrations: Quidlo offers integrations with Voice Assistants like Google Assistant, Siri and Amazon Alexa so that time tracking can be done using voice commands. Also, integrations with Slack and Google Chat allow you to use Timesheets directly from within those.
How it Works:
1. Navigate to Quidlo Timesheets using the link provided at the end of this article and sign up for a free account using your Google credentials. This brings up the main Dashboard with a vertical sidebar on the left from where you can access and manage the Time Tracker, Reports, Projects, Users and more.
2. Click on Projects | Create Project, specify the Project name, Manager and more and then click on ‘Save’.
3. Users for different projects can be invited via their email address by clicking on the ‘Users’ button in the sidebar and completing the simple steps.
4. To start the process of time tracking, click on Tracker, select the Date, enter the Task description, Tags (if any), select the Project name and click on the ‘Play’ button to start the tracker. You can click on the ‘Stop’ button once the task is completed.
5. If you wish to add the time manually, type it in the correct format (xh ym zs , where x, y, z indicate the time duration in hours, minutes and seconds respectively) and click on the ‘+’ sign to submit the information.
6. To create and access reports, click on the ‘Reports’ button in the sidebar and carry out the simple steps. You can click on the chain icon at the top right of the Reports page to copy reports link to the clipboard. Additionally, you can click on the ‘Download’ icon to save the report in your local system XLS, CSV or PDF format or download it to Google Sheets.
After testing Quidlo Timesheets I liked its simplicity and ease-of-use. It’s a nice free application that can be effectively used for time tracking and reporting so that projects can be better and effectively managed.
Click here to navigate to Quidlo Timesheet